Claim Representation

Once you have decided to hire NFA, we will notify your insurance company of our involvement and request a copy of the policy and other relevant information that is needed.

Depending on the type of loss, a team of specialized employees respond to your loss. This may include a building estimator, contents/business personal property estimator, accountant and, of course, your Licensed Public Adjuster. If a specialist, such as a structural engineer or environmentalist (for mold/moisture issues) is needed, these costs are typically incurred by NFA. Our fee is typically all inclusive.

We will keep you updated regularly and be available for any question you have throughout the process. Be assured, you have hired the best in the business to help with your claim. This will allow you to focus your time on taking care of your business, family or both, while we take care of your insurance claim.